Founders Gary and Diane Heavin, committed veterans of the fitness and advertising industries, are considered the innovators of the express fitness phenomenon that has made exercise available to more than 4 million women worldwide.
The Heavins opened the first Curves in 1992 in Harlingen, Texas.
A History of Accolades
- First Franchised Facility opened in Paris, Texas, in 1995.
- Fastest growing franchise in history.
- World’s largest fitness franchise.
- New York Times bestseller. (Curves, Permanent Results without Permanent Dieting.)
- No. 1 Fitness Franchise.
- Today, Curves has more than 7000 facilities in more than 90 countries serving more than 4 million members.
Vision for Curves Nigeria
To help create a newer community of healthier and happier Nigerian ladies and a new generation of women entrepreneurs through franchise opportunities.
.To make the Nigerian lady become a part of an international community of over 4 million women in 94 countries who are part of the Curves family.
.To be accessible to Nigerian women over the next four to five years with a plan of nearly 300 outlets and over 2000 employments